An essential part of the IFSCC’s mission is to support research in the field of cosmetic science.
Every year the IFSCC holds a Congress (even years) or Conference (odd years) at which podium presentations are given and posters presented. Awards, each with a cash prize, are given at both events.
- Basic Research Award – best podium on basic research
- Applied Research Award – best podium on applied research
- Poster Award – best poster
- Johann Wiechers Award – best podium paper
- Conference Poster Award – best poster
- Host Society Award – best paper from a Host Society author
OTHER AWARDS & PRIZES
- Henry Maso Award – Best paper published in the IFSCC Magazine by a young scientist
- Maison G de Navarre Young Scientist Prize – Best essay written by a young scientist
- Lester Conrad Educational Prize – Awarded to an IFSCC Member Society to assist in developing their educational programmes
See individual pages for each Award for further information.