The IFSCC has 48 national Societies of Cosmetic Chemists as Members. Individuals cannot be Members of the IFSCC – only national Societies can. However, anyone who belongs to a Society of cosmetic chemists or scientists which is a member of the IFSCC can enjoy the membership benefits for individual benefits listed below.
- Access to cutting-edge advancements in cosmetic science via the Members’ Zone of ifscc.org (registration required*)
o IFSCC magazine: published online 4 times a year
o KOSMET: the only online database of scientific articles which deals with cosmetic science (fees may apply)
o Papers and presentations delivered at IFSCC events
- IFSCC e-newsletters, produced approx 6 times a year
- IFSCC digital magazine, produced 4 times a year
- Discounted registration fees to our Congress (even years) and Conference (odd years) – the only global events dedicated solely to the science of cosmetics
- Access to an international network of 48 Societies representing 74 countries
- Opportunities to win scientific awards and prizes
- Access to world renowned scientists at IFSCC-sponsored local society events
- List the IFSCC on their resume, and to include the IFSCC logo on social media postings
* Go to ifscc.org/Users/Account/Register to register for access to the Members’ Zone
- The opportunity to host an International Speakers Programme (once every 4 years)
- Have your local events publicised through the IFSCC e-newsletter
- For Societies in lesser developed countries, the opportunity to
o Host a 2-day education seminar featuring globally-recognised experts in cosmetic science, and
o Compete to win a multi-year grant to help fund your Society’s education initiatives
- The opportunity to:
o Have a member on the IFSCC Council, allowing your Society to have a voice in policy making at the IFSCC
- For larger Societies, to compete to host an IFSCC Congress or Conference
If you are an individual and want to become a member of the IFSCC, please contact a national society and join us today.
If you are a society and want to join IFSCC, please contact the Secretary General.
News from Member Societies are published in our News Section.
All those news can be sorted by choosing the category "Member Society News".
Please click here to read News from our Member Societies and sort by Member Society News.