The IFSCC Poster Award is awarded to the author of the most meritorious poster presentation at an IFSCC Congress or Conference. The award amount is 2,000 Swiss Francs if awarded at a Congress and 1,000 Swiss Francs if awarded at a Conference.
In order to compete for this Award, applicants must submit their full text in English and indicate on their abstract submission form that they want to enter their work for the category Poster Award. Abstracts originally submitted for oral presentations that have been accepted as posters will automatically qualify for poster competition provided they were originally entered to compete for either the Basic or Applied Research Award. Posters must be original.
- At least one of the authors of the poster should be registered as a full paying delegate for the Congress or Conference.
- the poster must be accepted by the Science Committee of the Congress or Conference.
- the poster must be on display at the Congress or Conference during the required times.
- during the judging session the poster must be attended by an Author (if more than 1 Author, can be attended by any of the Authors).
- the Author attending the poster must be able to answer questions from the Judges.
Obligation of the recipient of the IFSCC Poster Award
By accepting the IFSCC Poster Award, the recipient agrees to submit his or her poster as a full paper to both the IFSCC Magazine and the journal of his or her local Society for publication in the first issue following in Congress or Conference.
The award for 2016 was presented at the 29th IFSCC Congress in Orlando, FL USA to:
Authors T. Ezure
Paper The sweat gland as a breakthrough target for anti-aging skin care – discovery of novel skin aging mechanism: “dermal cavitation”
The award for 2015 was presented in Zurich, Switzerland at the 23rd IFSCC Conference to:
Authors I. Meyer*, W. Johncock**, S. Grether-Beck***, J. Krutmann***
Company *Symrise AG, Holzminden, Germany; **Symrise AG, Hamburg, Germany; ***IUF – Leibniz Institut für Umweltmedizinishche Forschung GmbH, Germany
Paper AHR Antagonists: Potent Cosmetic Actives to Protect against Air Pollution Induced Premature Aging
The award for 2014 was presented in Paris, France at the 28th IFSCC Congress to:
Authors T. Ezure*, N. Kosaka, E. Yagi, J. Hosoi, S. Amano, K. Matsuzaki, T. Ochiya
Company Shiseido Co Ltd
Paper Novel approach to anti-aging facial skin care through reconstruction of ‘dermal anchoring structures’ to improve facial morphology