SCC CONFIRMS HIGH CALIBER SPEAKERS FOR DECEMBER MEETING
The US Society of Cosmetic Chemists has been hard at work to present the highest caliber of science and networking opportunities at its Annual Scientific Meeting & Technology Showcase, now in its 71st year, from 11-12 December 2017. In a new location for the first time in decades, The Westin New York at Times Square, this is an event you won't want to miss.
The Society has recently confirmed a number of science experts, scheduled to speak at the meeting:
- Dr John C. Warner, President & Chief Technology Officer, The Warner Babcock Institute for Green Chemistry LLC
- Dr Elaine Fuchs, Rebecca C. Lancefield Professor of Mammalian Cell Biology and Development, The Rockefeller University & Investigator of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute,
- Dr Claudia Aguirre, Neuroscientist & Mind-Body Expert
- Dr Richard Blackburn, Associate Professor, University of Leeds & Founder of Keracol Ltd
- Dr Jennifer Marsh, Research Fellow, Beauty Technology Division, P&G Beauty and other knowledge experts
Register today at the Early Bird Rate ending 31 May 2017 to save time, $$$, and avoid onsite registration lines!
Remember, once you have registered, be sure to quickly reserve your room as we expect the room block to fill quickly due to the low room rate.
News Date: 22/05/2017 12:00
The September 2017 IFSCC magazine is now available to download at www.ifscc.org. Catch up with the latest cosmetic science in the member’s area. And don’t forget you can also download … more
News Date: 12/09/2017 10:00
Congratulations to Dr Franziska Wandrey on winning the 2017 IFSCC Maison G de Navarre Young Scientist Prize. Her prize-winning essay, How science, technology and social changes influence the … more
News Date: 10/07/2017 14:00
From 19-20 June Italy’s Stresa Convention Centre hosted the 42nd SICC National Congress and the 1st Intercontinental Personal Care Excellence Conference (IPCE), co-organised by the SICC (Italy) … more
News Date: 28/07/2017 11:00
The China Society of Cosmetic Chemists (China SCC) organised and held the first ever IFSCC Benefactor’s Day in China, on Wednesday 12 July 2017 at the Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe. The China SCC has … more
News Date: 01/08/2017 07:00
To help celebrate 50 years of the ASCC, the organising committee of the 2018 conference is inviting expressions of interest for technical and non-technical content at the 2018 conference to be held … more
News Date: 24/07/2017 07:00