DOWNLOAD YOUR SEPTEMBER 2017 IFSCC MAGAZINE
The September 2017 IFSCC magazine is now available to download at www.ifscc.org. Catch up with the latest cosmetic science in the member’s area. And don’t forget you can also download archived editions of the magazine.
- The Presence of Essential and Non-Essential Stratum Corneum Proteases: The Vital Need for Protease Inhibitors
R. Voegeli, P. Wikstroem, R. Campiche, S. Doppler, P. Seroul, N. Raj, E. Jackson, T. Steinmetzer, M. Massironi, M.E. Lane, B. Summers, A.V. Rawlings (Switzerland, France, UK, Germany, Italy, South Africa )
- Synergistic Effect of UV and Pollutants on Human Skin
L. Danoux, S. Cadau, S. Leoty-Okombi, C. Jeanmaire, P. Moussou, V. André-Frei (France)
- Reconstructed Human Epidermis Response to Urban Particulate Matter Activates Multiple Stress-Related Pathways and Impacts the Skin Barrier Function
R. Hubaux, A. Wauters, A. Chrétien, Y. Poumay, M. Salmon (Belgium)
- How Do We Perceive and Measure the Skin Gloss of Facial Pictures?
W. Zhang,Y. Jiang, W. Hua, L. Zhi, N. LU, M.D. (Chna)
- Preserving Hyalurosome to Limit Psychological Stress-Induced Premature Aging
P. Prouheze, J. Guglielmi, M. Mollet, P.-G. Markioli, L. Valenti, J.-F. Nicolaÿ, M. Fréchet (Monaco)
- Sunscreen Film Integrity on Skin: The Characteristics of Particles Released By the Sunscreen Film to the Water Surface
G. Puccetti, Ph.D (USA)
- A Concentrated Mix of Verbascoside and Echinacoside Induces Whole Biological Photoprotection of Skin Tissue
E. Ranouille, E. Bony, I. Renimel-Krolikiewicz, J.-Y. Berthon, E. Filaire (France)
This edition of the IFSCC Magazine also features abstracts from papers published in the International Journal of Cosmetic Science (IJCS) Volume 39 No. 3 & 4, 2017. The IJCS is a collaboration between the British and French Societies of Cosmetic Science.
News Date: 12/09/2017 10:00
Congratulations to all our 2017 Conference Award winners. All the awards were presented during the closing dinner and ceremony at the conference in Seoul in October.
2017 JOHANN WIECHERS AWARD … more
News Date: 14/11/2017 10:00
The IFSCC has launched a new, easier to use KOSMET cosmetic science paper database: www.kosmet.com. It will be free for the next 12 months.
All 83,000+ cosmetic science abstract summaries are free … more
News Date: 16/11/2017 13:00
On July 20 and 21 this year the IFSCC Ecaterina Merica Cosmetic Education Programme (EMCEP) visited Guatemala for 2 days of presentations. Our speakers were Dr Ricardo Diez (Canada) and Dr Luigi … more
News Date: 01/10/2017 14:00
Earlier this year we announced a new travel grant to attend an IFSCC Conference or Congress, made possible thanks to the kind donation by 2016 Congress’ Applied Research Award Winner, Rainer … more
News Date: 18/10/2017 10:00
Cosmetic science is a fascinating intersection of the disciplines of chemistry, physics, biology, physiology and psychology. By integrating these fundamental areas, cosmetic science is able to … more
News Date: 18/10/2017 10:00